OMFG !

dear twi-hards,

OMFG ! THE CAST OF TWILIGHT FILMING AT DAVID THOMPSON TODAY ! (source : PEREZ HILTON)
I'm close to DT right now, i can probably walk there in 5 minutes. knowing that the cast is so close, OMG, i don't know what to do. i have never thought of it, but i think i will be so shocked i cant even move or scream. i might be too scared to walk up to them. I'm in tears right now, i don't know what to do, I'm so happy. i have a lot of things for them to sign, but i don't think i can walk up to them, at least not alone...well i know Chloe's here, but she's as scared as i am...my brother? to bad he's out somewhere today ): i could give him a call... but he's done so much twilight involved things for me already, i don't want to bother him. even if i was brave enough to walk up to them, i wouldn't know what to do. even now, sitting in front of my laptop, i feel like there's think lump in my throat, like I'm choking on something. if i walked up to them i wouldn't know what to say, what i should do. I'll probably go tell Chloe to get everything, well maybe just the books, signed for me and watch from afar. i don't know what to do! I'm so happy right now, and too scared to walk up to them! why is this happening? I've been planning to find them since the moment i decided to come to Vancouver. why am i freaking out? i guess I'm not ready, but shouldn't i be? this all so overwhelming... i dreamt of this day for a long time now. and now it's finally happening! water works starting again...

your overwhelmed twilighter, emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment